Gas boiler service Isle of Man – boiler installation, servicing and repair
Pipeline Plumbing service, install and repair gas boilers.
How to book your gas boiler service Isle of Man – Contact us here to book an appointment
A thorough annual service will prolong the life of a gas boiler. Manufacturers of gas fired appliances recommend an annual inspection and service to maintain the safe and efficient running of that appliance. Pipeline Plumbing service both gas and oil boilers in the Isle of Man.
Boiler installation in the Isle of Man
When it is time for a new boiler an engineer from Pipeline Plumbing will visit your home and provide a free survey. A quote will then be emailed to you within 24 hours. We only fit high quality brands of boilers which are suitable for the location.
Contact us to arrange an appointment for a survey. We can fit boilers throughout the Isle of Man. New boilers come with warranties from 2 to 10 years depending on the brand. It us usually an option with the manufacturers to pay an additional fee for a longer warranty which we can organise for you if you require more cover.
Boiler repair in the Isle of Man
If the boiler breaks down and leaves your home without heating or hot water we can get a boiler engineer in to assess the situation and repair when possible a faulty appliance. Contact us today to arrange a visit.
Types of boilers explained…
A combination or ‘combi’ boiler is both a high efficiency water heater and a central heating boiler in a single compact unit. Combi boilers heat water directly from the mains when you turn on a tap, so you won’t need a hot water storage cylinder or a cold water storage tank in the roof space.
They are also very cost-effective and energy-efficient as water is heated instantly rather than being heated and then stored in a cylinder. An added benefit is that hot water is delivered at mains pressure, which means that you could get a powerful shower without the need for a separate pump.
- Compact sizes make combi boilers perfect for smaller properties
- Ideal where there is little or no loft space
- No need for a hot water cylinder allows increased living space
- No cold water storage tank frees up a loft for conversion
- No risk of loft pipework freezing
- Less pipework in the home makes installation typically cheaper
System boilers require a cylinder for storing hot water, however the major heating and hot water system components are built into the boiler itself, making it quicker and easier to install. In addition, there is no need for a tank in the loft, so it can be an option in a home with little or no loft space or where the space is earmarked for a conversion.
These boilers are also compatible with solar water heating systems, which deliver environmental benefits as well as lower energy bills.
- Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom
- Constant supply of hot water to any number of taps at the same time
- No need for a loft tank, freeing up space and eliminating worries about leaks or frost damage
- Economical to run
- Built-in components makes installation quicker and neater
Regular boilers (sometimes known as traditional, conventional or heat only boilers) are ideally suited to homes that already have a traditional heating and hot water system which is linked to a separate hot water cylinder. These boilers also need a cold water storage tank in the loft to feed the hot water cylinder as well as a tank that maintains the water level of the central heating system.
A regular boiler may be the best option for replacing an existing boiler if the property has an older radiator system, as it might not be able to cope with the higher water pressure that is delivered by system or combi boilers.
- Perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time
- Ideal where there are two or more bathrooms
- A good option in areas where water pressure is low
- Compatible with solar water heating systems for a lower carbon footprint and lower energy costs
Gas boiler service and installation in the Isle of Man
Pipeline are also Gas Safe registered, experienced installers of gas fired appliances for the home. Contact us for repairs, servicing and installs of these boilers.
Protection is one thing. But to be totally free from magnetite and other sludge, a clean system is essential. MagnaCleanse® combines chemicals and filtration to do just that.
Nest learning thermostat is perfect for controlling hot water and heating
The Nest Thermostat does. Since 2011, it’s saved over 8 billion kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide. Because it learns from you. It gets to know the temperature you like when you’re at home. And turns itself down when you’re away. It even learns how your home warms up or how draughty it is, so it only uses the energy it needs. That’s how the Nest Thermostat saves energy. Click here for more information on Nest products.
Glow-worm boiler installation, service and repair
Pipeline Plumbing install service and repair Glow-worm boilers in the Isle of Man and have done for many years. For more information on Glow-worm boilers click here https://www.glow-worm.co.uk
Vaillant boiler installation, service and repair
Pipeline Plumbing install service and repair Vaillant boilers in the Isle of Man and have done for many years. As part of the Vaillant Advance membership Pipeline Plumbing can offer extended warranties on new installations ofVaillant boilers. For more information on Vaillant boilers click here https://www.vaillant.co.uk/homeowners/
Boiler Service for the Isle of Man
As part of a gas boiler service the minimum Pipeline Plumbing will do will include the following:
- Remove casing and checked all major components for water tightness and and correct ignition process.
- Test controls for heating and hot water.
- Clean out combustion chamber when the ratio of CO2 to CO is too high according to manufacturers instructions
- Gas rate the appliance to see if the correct amount of gas is being used to fire the appliance.
- Test minimum and maximum output using a gas flue analyser.
- Check and pump up expansion vessel and ensure pressure relief valve terminal is dry.